Monday, March 7, 2011

Typography, Paper, and Hand-Craft Objects!


Yulia Brodskaya, a Russian-born artist, has managed to bring together all of the things she loves most in her beautiful and very colourful creations. After acquiring her degree in art with a master of art in graphics communication from the University of Hertfordshire, she has continued to experiment with marrying typography, paper, and elaborate hand-made craft objects. Her colour choices, details, and ability to capture movement with paper, have landed her numerous projects that can be seen below. For more information on Yulia and her work visit her website:


“Typography is my second love, after paper and I’m really happy that I’ve found a way of combining the two. Having said that, I don’t want to exclude non-typobased designs, I’d like to work on different projects.” Yulia for Computer Arts


No comments:

Post a Comment